When the Lilacs Bloom

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Veritable Smorgasbord

Recently Rachel, Nick, Baby Soren and I had the enjoyment of visiting the Eastern Idaho State Fair. Here are some of the highlights.

Baby Soren petting a bunny
A Goat
Baby Soren and Rachel saying hello to a cow
A napping goat
Soren and I feeding a baby goat


The Fair was not all "goat"-centric though. We also ate delicious food. Looked at tiny houses. Explored the rides and toys, and again ate delicious food. It was a delight that I look forward to each year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie and Michael said...

Loriann, I don't know how often you get your blog comments, or if they come to your email, but I miss you. So when you get this, you should call me or something. We haven't seen anyone since we moved up here, and I think it's because of my fear/hatred of making phone calls, even to people I love. But I do love you, and someday I'll get up the nerve to make some calls and stop being anti-social again.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home