When the Lilacs Bloom

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Why I love Oscar

Oscar came to live with me 3 and 1/2 years ago right before my 21st birthday. He is fabulous. He is really noisy and makes a lot of talkative grumbly noises. He loves kids, especially babies. Mostly he likes to lick them because they taste delicious. I love Oscar because he loves me and everyone in my family. He is always excited whenever anyone comes home. He is most excited when I come home. His favorite thing to do is go for walks by the canal, which we do daily. We also enjoy snuggling while watching television. He also is a bed hog, but I don't mind. These are just a few of the reasons why I love Oscar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Wheeler said...

Love your expression here. I would love Oscar so much more if he didn't have an inferiority complex when I was around. :-)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ah, Nicky. That reminds me of the time you declared that there was nothing "mini" about you.

But I do agree. I love Loriann's expression here too. It reminds me of Junior High Loriann.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Michael said...

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes six years between posts. I miss you.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home