When the Lilacs Bloom

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Puppy Headwear

Oscar has a strange obsession with my head. He likes to sit on it. It doesn't matter if it's my face, the top of my head, the back of my head, he just likes to be on my head. He likes my hair, the way it smells, and when I put it up in a pony tail or bun, he thinks that it is his playtoy, and chomps on it with his teeth. Sometimes in the morning I wake up to find him tightly curled around my skull, kind of like earmuffs. For someone who is only about 12" tall I must be the perfect candidate to perch himself upon to see a fantastic view of the world. 62" must be just the right height to see all the wonders of puppydom that could not otherwise be realized without my assistance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home